- Do not condemn people based on the basis of their ethnicity or color.
- Do not ever even think about using people as private property, as owned or as slave.
- Despise those who use violence (or the threat of it) in sexual relations.
- Hide your face and weep if you ever dare harm a child.
- Do not condemn people for their in born nature.
- Be aware that you too are an animal and dependent on the web of nature; think and act accordingly.
- Do not imagine that you can escape judgment if you rob people with a false prospectus rather than with a knife.
- Turn off that fucking cellphone- you have no idea how unimportant your call is to us.
- Denounce all Jihadists and Crusaders for what they are: psychopathic criminals with ugly delusions (and terrible sexual repressions).
- Be willing to renounce any God or any religion, if any holy commandment should contradict any of the above.
|The Original Ten Commandments|
In short he says, "do not swallow your moral code… in tablet form."