- You feel a constant necessity to take pictures of yourself everywhere.
- You think that any picture without your gorgeous face is missing something.
- Your storage drive has become a cesspool of pictures of your "gorgeous" face.
- You constantly brag about how strong and resilient your body is.
- You always feel a strong desire to share everything that's happening in your life.
- You believe that your emotions are to be prioritized over anybody else's.
- You strongly agree that there's no better person for any job than you.
- You expect to be the fulcrum of your and everybody's universe.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
18 8 Symptoms of Severely Vain Behavior (SVB)
Posted by AIS Posted at 11:32 AM